Advanced Formula Iron Palm Dit Da Jow 2oz amber bottle w/eye dropper
Advanced Formula Iron Palm Dit Da Jow 2oz amber bottle w/eye dropper aged 5-8 yrs
Based on Zhu Chuan Ying-Gong Jiu, Ancestors Advanced Iron Palm Dit Da Jow is intended for advanced training with steel or lead shot, iron ore, or other dense mediums used in various iron palm systems, as well as force impact, advanced coconut break training, and direct hitting methods. This formula contains large doses of the strongest herbs on the planet to strongly open circulation, move energy to the hands, and continue the bone/sinew strengthening process. This formula is also more effective than other iron palm formulas for striking steel or iron directly, and has also shown popularity by those who do large amounts of Qigong and energy circulation in conjunction with iron palm.
Best when used solely for iron palm training purposes by well experienced practitioners.
Properties & Therapeutic Actions:
- Dispels Wind and Dampness
- Strengthens tendons and bones
- Opens peripheral channels
- Relieves coldness and pain (especially of low back and knee)
- Promote the generation of flesh and healing of wounds
- Breaks and dispels blood stasis
- Breaks Qi stagnation
- Strong blood-moving action
- Invigorates circulation of blood and Qi
- Relieves pain
- Antibiotic (mild)
- Strengthening tendons and bones
- Relieves pain deep inside extremities
- Relieves both acute and chronic pain
- Relieves numbness and spasms in the lower extremities
- Strengthens weakness in the tendons and bones
- Relieves numbness and tightness in limbs and joints
- Relieves pain
- External and traumatic injuries with swelling, pain, inflammation and bruises
- Sprains, strains, contusions and bone fractures
- Building up thin skin
- Palpable masses due to blood stagnation
- Breaking tumor masses
- Increases circulation
Homalomena, Dragon Bone, Zedoaria, Turmeric, Clubmoss, Kadsura, Clematis, Turmeric, Milletia, Angelica Tail, Chinaberry Fruit, Veratrum, Cnidium Seed, Sichuan Pepper, Amber Resin, Euphorbia, Aconite, Drynaria, Snake, Scorpion, Mountain Peony, Polygonum, Nux Vomica, Frankincense, Bupleurum, Myrrh
Use with caution if you are on anti-coagulation or anti-platelet medications as the combination may lead to additive or synergistic effects. Use of this products could potentiate the effect of anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin), heparin, and enoxaparin (Lovenox) and antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin, dipyridamole (Persantine) and clopidogrel (Plavix). These potential interactions have not been documented but are suggested as a precaution to encourage anyone who wishes to use this product to consult their physician if they are taking any of the medications
This formula is intended for use in those with a fundamentally strong constitution, as its blood moving action may be too powerful for those with deficient conditions, or who are ill or weak.
This formulas should not be used by those with Hypermenorrhea (excessive menstrual flow).
This formula should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.
For EXTERNAL use only. Do NOT apply to open wounds or cuts, scrapes, broken skin, eyes or mouth at any time.
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please be advised:
You should always consult with your doctor
before making any changes to your diet or nutritional program.